Delegates are to prepare an item, as a country, for the Cultural Night performance. It should exhibit distinct cultural features of their country. For example: instrumental pieces, dances, folk songs etc.
Delegates from the same country are to collaborate in drafting the details of their country's cultural performance.
- Duration of the performance: 5 to 7 minutes
- Stage Dimensions: 24ft by 12ft with a maximum height of 3 metres
- 3 preparation sessions and 1 full-dress rehearsal have been scheduled.
- Music files to be saved as MP3 files (.mp3), videos as MP4 files (.mp4) and
backup files in a thumbdrive. Files will be collected during the preparation
- Delegates are to account for their own logistics, e.g. costumes, props, musical instruments.
For information on restricted baggage items, visit
- Items that APYLS can provide are listed in the document below.
Actions to be taken
Please complete the document below (one per country), comprising a performance write-up and a logistics form. Thereafter, kindly email the document with the subject title “Cultural Performance_ (Country) ” latest by 26 June 2016 (Sunday).
Should delegates have any queries regarding the Cultural Performance, please email them with the subject title “Cultural Performance Queries”. We would be glad to address them.
Download Cultural Performance document